What is the correct spelling for OAIN?
This word (Oain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OAIN
- cain Of Cain : a Mystery, one must speak reverently, since Walter Scott, to whom it was dedicated, wrote that the author had 'matched Milton on his own ground'; yet in Lucifer, who leads the dialogue, we have little more than a spectral embodiment of Byron's own rebellious temper; and in this poem, as in Manfred, the discussion of metaphysical problems carries him beyond his depth. This is the end of this domain Hate, regression, lies, exist no longer As earth becomes the epitaph of Cain – Endorama by kreator
- fain "I'm only fain to know what it would fetch," and with another curtsey she was gone, not daring either to wait for farther questioning or to ask the gentleman to exchange her gold for her.
- gain How can we gain his consent?"
- jain -A sect of Jain Banias who do not clothe their idols and apply saffron to their feet.
- main The view was fust-rate, for the main part of it was a girl airin' beds on the roof of a stoop.
- odin To whatever field of battle she rides, she asserts her right to one half of the slain, the other half belonging to Odin .
- pain I'm bursting of pain .
- rain The car had not stopped when she threw the door open; on the instant when its wheels ceased to turn she jumped down and ran toward the house, heedless of the rain .
- vain It was in vain I tugged her cloak, in vain I murmured the word "wait" under cover of my hand.
- wain Wain with difficulty hid a scowl behind a smiling front.
- Lain Maybe she has lain down."
- Olin Diplomatic representation from the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Day Olin MOUNT (22 August 1996) embassy: Laufasvegur 21, Reykjavik mailing address : US Embassy, PSC 1003, Box 40, FPO AE 09728-0340 telephone:  5629100 FAX:  5629118
- Orin Orin B. Gould-M.