What is the correct spelling for OAIR?
This word (Oair) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OAIR
- air The hakim's air was one of supremest indifference. From the cool cisterns of the midnight air My spirit drank repose; The fountain of perpetual peace flows there,-- From those deep cisterns flows. – Hymn to the Night by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- fair Not even my mother is as fair as this princess.
- hair And, pray, how did you come by that loose hair of his which you showed before the justice to-day? A gray hair, Of which I was unaware, – Sunrise Letter by Unknown Author
- lair Another reason why elephants do not live in one place, like a lion's cave, or in a nest or lair under the thick grass where a tiger brings up her striped babies, is that elephants eat so much that they have to keep moving from place to place to get more food. past the Dire Wolf's lair on a Newfoundland's paws close to nowhere and halfway across – The Dire Wolf by Tragically Hip, The
- oar He had just seized an oar when Mastor, who had been desired by the Emperor to seek him, recognized him in the moonlight and desired him to return with him to the tents. THROUGH my north window, in the wintry weather,-- My airy oriel on the river shore,-- I watch the sea-fowl as they flock together Where late the boatman flashed his dripping oar. – My Aviary by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- pair It is a very pretty sight to witness a pair of wood thrushes building their nest. Even the pants are a different pair I earned the dollar, I had to share – A Dollar and a Dream by Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- NAIR The historical attire of the Nair men was the mundu, a cloth wrapped around the waist and then left to hang down nearly to the ground, rather than tucked in as in other parts of India.