What is the correct spelling for OALL?
This word (Oall) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OALL
- all That is all I know.
- ball Just as he got dressed for the ball -room scene, a message was brought him that Miss Burgoyne would like to see him for a minute or two as soon as he was ready.
- call "So far, so good,-if you want to call it good.
- fall His was the fall of Humpty Dumpty.
- gall Robert Gall of Kennethmont on one occasion shod seventy cattle to me in one day, near Perth, and no rope ever touched them in the field.
- hall Quietly she opened the door of the hall into the living room.
- mall When I had handed the Countess a copy of the Globe, I selected a Pall Mall for myself, and turned to the page containing the latest war news.
- pall They would know little more than he did himself of the origin of the fire or of what was going on up there under and beyond that pall of smoke.
- tall She was tall for a girl-almost eye to eye with him.
- wall I'm going to gather material for a history of wall -papers."