What is the correct spelling for OALS?
This word (Oals) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OALS
- oas I dake my oas I'll not, mein Gott!
- Hals Van Dyck and Hals .
- Oats Grandfather, up in front, drove Jack and Jill, who, he said, were "feeling their oats."
- Oaks In passing beneath the oaks the very leaves have forgotten to fall.
- Coals 28 16 4 12 tons coals at 21s.
- Goals Volunteers and financial support to provide volunteers with the assistance they need, is critical to reaching Project Gutenberg-tm's goals and ensuring that the Project Gutenberg-tm collection will remain freely available for generations to come.
- Oils Oils and milk must not be given.
- Owls The after-supper chat before the camp fire-generally the most delightful bit of the whole day, and prolonged as far as possible-was short and sleepy; and we left the lonely woods to the bats and owls and creeping things, and turned in for the night.
- pals We're old pals , me 'n Deirdre.
- opals Light little clouds gathered in the east and changed like opals , after which they suddenly became dyed with gold.
- oafs There are no "flannelled fools" among them, but quickly there are plenty of "muddied oafs ."
- OARS I think they generally have four oars.
- GALS She wanted to beat the other gals, and he wanted to outdo me, and, in the wrangle, they got married one day all of a sudden."
- ovals Typically the eggs may, I think, be said to be rather broad ovals , a good deal pointed towards the small end; but really the eggs vary so much in shape that, even with nearly two hundred before me, it is difficult to decide what is really the most typical form.
- foals Sometimes after we have anointed and changed ourselves into fowls, foals , or deer, we go to the place where our master awaits us.