What is the correct spelling for OAP?
This word (Oap) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OAP
- bap Browne Bushell (bap.
- cap His cap had fallen off in the struggle, and, all chance of concealment being over, he too had turned to face the matter out, and their eyes met. Said you can twist the cap I'm at this party And I'm here to rap! – At The Party by Northern State
- gap Finding in one corner a broken stair, they clambered up to a gap in the east wall; and as they reached it, heard the sound of a horse's feet. He perfectly describes the generation gap He used to draw the crowds sleeping underneath the map – Henry Moore by hugh cornwell
- hap He rode slowly now, allowing Hap Smith's speeding horses to draw swiftly away ahead of him. I'm from the number one place on the map The generational gap with yet another sensational track And we don't stress for nothing, I just press the button It's as simple as just making it hap' – Rising Up by the roots
- lap The children stopped their play and came and leaned upon her lap . And papa's kacked out with his head in his lap Mama likes to think that he's taking a nap – Hour That the Morning Comes by Taylor James
- map "There is a game of puzzles," he resumed, "which is played upon a map . puttin' Inglewood up on the map look at what I do when I pulls my strap – Foe Life by mack 10
- nap It's time we went and had our nap . Shred the atlas burn the map Often lost and paths criss-crossed Wake me up I need a nap – 1-2-8 by Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- oaf And that should One more noble than the rest, Disdain to truckle to your high Behest, Speak what he thinks, and freely plead the Cause Of Britain's Commerce, Liberty, and Laws; Exert his Pow'r to check Corruption's Swing, And serve, at once, his Country and his King, His dang'rous Virtues are discarded straight, As sure as they are Vertues of your Hate; Stripp'd of all Honour, Dignity, and Rule, To cloath some Kindred Oaf , or Titled Tool.
- oak And so we rode down to Oak Spring. She folded her arms beneath her cloak, And stole to the other side of the oak. – Christabel by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- oar The cabin-boy, however, declared positively that the command could not be obeyed now, and at his signal two black sailors urged it with swift oar strokes toward the northwest, to Satabus's ship. With thrashing oar. Our only goal will be the western shore. – Immigrant Song by nirvana
- oas International organization participation: CSN, FAO, G-77, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICCt, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO (correspondent), ITU, LAES, LAIA, Mercosur, MIGA, MINUSTAH, MONUC, NAM (observer), OAS, ONUB, OPANAL, OPCW, PCA, RG, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UNMEE, UNMIL, UNOCI, UPU, WCL, WCO, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTO
- oat Here is the oat -field.
- pap I'm a widder, and I never look to wed again, becaze Pap he has to have somebody to do for him, an' he'd just about tear up the ground if I was to name sech a thing.
- rap Rose Allison was sitting alone in her room that evening, thinking of her far-distant home, when hearing a gentle rap at her door, she rose and opened it to find Elsie standing there with her little Bible in her hand.
- sap So long as the sap runs through its branches, and the bark is not cut or injured, we are safe and sound in our snug recess, but at certain times we are bound to leave it, to seek for food, or to attend our lords.
- soap He fed the soap to the prisoner for many nights, but he did not give any information.
- tap He'll think something's wrong with the tap ," chuckled Lindsay.
- yap "Nothin' to talk about here much more excitin' than a coyote's yap .
- zap Today it operates under the Zentralen Arbeitsgemeinschaft Österreichischer Pferdezüchter (ZAP) or Central Association of Austrian Horse Breeders, and is composed of regional member associations.
- OPP Mr. Opp gave a sigh of satisfaction.
- AP Griffith ap Rhys, the Prince, had appeared among them for a moment, flashed on their sight, and had then disappeared.
- OP Niecks writes of the Prelude in C sharp minor, op.
1 words made from the letters OAP
3 letter words made from OAP:poa.