What is the correct spelling for OAPS?
This word (Oaps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OAPS
- taps Just then taps sounded.
- Oats Girls will be girls, and must sow their innocent wild oats I suppose.
- Oaks And in that case I could have Three-Oaks.
- Maps She knows about every city and river and mountain on the maps."
- Soaps This sort of thing makes my husband beam all over, and the house is deluged with Indian scents and soaps.
- saps How it saps the very life-energy of woman,-this modern prison with golden bars.
- gaps If not; the enemy approaching to close quarters and attacking several places at once would find gaps through which they might pour into the camp.
- caps "It would be like doing something decent-the only decent thing I've done in all my life, Wheeler, almost like doing something for the war, the way these women in the pretty white caps have done, and you know we-we haven't turned a finger for it except to-to gain-if I was to-to marry Gerald for those few weeks, Wheeler.
- raps That was not because his ears were keener than the other pairs, but because to others there was no comprehensible connection between a faint tapping and the sequence of raps that spells words in the Morse code.
- naps So worried was he that when he slept it was only by short naps from which he woke with a start, and resumed his listening.
- YAPS You and I know the Pet is a dead one, but these country yaps don't know it.