What is the correct spelling for OARE?
This word (Oare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OARE
- are How are you, nursey?"
- bare The dark figure still stood motionless among the trees, and regarded, through the bare branches, the light in her corner drawing-room.
- care "I don't care what you meant.
- dare I guess not; but I dare say we shall get on very well.
- fare "Here is money for car fare.
- hare Yes; I would go down to Hare Street in Hertfordshire so soon as I conveniently could, without neglecting my business.
- mare And the young girl ran back to her mother and said, "Oh mother, the mare fell into the stream and it was carried quite away.
- oar The girl took the remaining oar and pushed the boat away from the shore with it.
- ogre The Little Girl called her father the Ogre for want of a better name.
- ore Several great heaps of ore surrounded a sort of pit, broad and roomy.
- pare She couldn't pinch and pare, and our plans of saving came to nothing.
- rare Yes, she's a rare woman.
- tare "Tare ist grass and water," said the landlord as she turned from his door.
- ware Then were they ware of the hart that lay on a great water bank, and a brachet biting on his throat, and more other hounds came after.
- Oared A four-oared curagh with two men in her besides the rowers- probably the Priest and the Doctor-went first, followed by the three-oared curagh from the south island, which ran more danger.
- OARS At length the boat was got into the water, the first lieutenant and four hands jumped into her, and away the men pulled as fast as they could lay their backs to the oars.