What is the correct spelling for OART?
This word (Oart) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OART
- art He gives us a work of art. Vain thought!--Yet be as now thou art, That in thy waters may be seen The image of a poet's heart, How bright, how solemn, how serene! – Remembrance of Collins by William Wordsworth
- bart I'd better get to my post; Black Bart will be calling down any minute. Wir sind am Start wie ein Kart vor der Fahrt, Mann. Konkurrenz lass ich stehen wie mein Bart, Mann. – Macht Platz by Blumentopf
- cart Delane leapt on the step of the cart. But there is yet an echo left deep down within my heart Of the music the Main Street cobblestones made beneath a butcher's cart. – Main Street by Joyce Kilmer
- dart The exquisite beauty of the scenery about the Dart, the splendour of the weather, and the charm of the moment, altogether made this a time of happiness not to be forgotten by any of those who shared in it.
- hart Lord Langerdale questioned me concerning it, and then I told them everything-told them of our suspicions in connection with Mr. Marx and of my determination to find him out, and discover whether he had been guilty of foul play towards the man Hart. Whom all the carelesse of his griefe constrayned to vtter forth th'anguish of his hart: and would not heare, when he to her complayned, the piteous passion of his dying smart. – Sonnet XLVIII by Edmund Spenser
- mart But that Friday night at the local quickie mart A pretty girl winked at me and nearly stole my heart – Charlene Gene by Aaron Watson
- oar They cut the wave with the living oar And hurry on to the moonlight shore, – Culprit Fay, The by Joseph Rodman Drake