What is the correct spelling for OB?
This word (Ob) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OB
- ab Liber decimus-septimus residuos sex ponit objectus de Dei cooeperatione speciali cum voluntate hominum operante; de sustentatione rerum intrinseca ab omnipotenti divina potentia; de divina cooeperatione generali eum omni agente creato; de necessitate eventus actuum intrinsecorum nostrorum, etc.
- bb He hears the chatter of the (JJ) As they each other (TT) And sees that when a tree de (KK) It makes a home for (BB)
- bob Bob Pretty pretended not to hear 'im.
- cob Within the latter could just be distinguished the mottled-gray flanks of a fat cob which dragged its chain occasionally, making the large slow movements of a horse comfortably lodged in its stall.
- fob He drew the letter from his fob and handed it to Gaydon.
- mob The boys got the mob?
- orb These warriors hastened to obey The mandate of their frost-robed King, And as they came the Orb of Day Withdrew his rays which gladness bring.
- B The landlord by B.F. Tucker was up to the mark.
- CB LID refers to a poor operator (radio methods) usually from improper training from other Amateurs or exposure to different types of operation such as CB radio.
- BO "Bo Tantibba" is contraction for "Bonne Tante Hibba."