What is the correct spelling for OBBIOUS?
This word (Obbious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OBBIOUS
- dubious The first days of the new Cabinet were stormy and its outlook was dubious.
- obvious Don't try to hide what's so obvious Without Lil' Rob around you got no audience – Call the Cops by Lil' Rob
- Lobbies A great many of the members had gone out and were talking in the lobbies; those who remained were talking in groups, writing letters, walking about the hall, quite unconscious apparently of the speaker at the tribune.
- Abbas Thence he went on to Aleppo, and so down the Euphrates, to Babylon, to Isapahan and Kazveen, where he met the Shah Abbas the Great.
- abbots It was the proud boast of the brotherhood that it had given nine archbishops to the see of Reims, and two-and-twenty abbots to various celebrated monasteries, but this pales beside the enduring fame it has acquired from having been the cradle of the sparkling vintage of the Champagne.
- obeys Each species obeys these laws in its own way.
- alive and kicking
- am blessed with
- am driver seat
- am driver's seat
- am dubious
- am out for blood
- an acceptable degree
- animating principle
- appear be
- are above board
- are above-board
- being hot trail
- discoursed on
- most anchored