What is the correct spelling for OBECE?
If you've mistakenly typed "obece", fret not! Possible correct suggestions include "obese", "obeys" or "obey". "Obese" refers to someone who is extremely overweight, while "obeys" and "obey" pertain to following rules or commands. So, be careful when typing and check for these alternatives to make sure your message is accurate!
Correct spellings for OBECE
- obese She's obese, and I don't want her around.
- obey I must obey your instructions.
- obeys The dog obeys every command given by its owner.
- oboe The oboe is a specialized instrument used in classical music.
- once Once upon a time there was a princess who loved to dance
- ounce A single ounce is less than a teaspoon.