What is the correct spelling for OBEDEANT?
This word (Obedeant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OBEDEANT
- aberdeen The royal party were in Aberdeen Harbour at eight o'clock in the morning of the 7th September. His sidekick was an aura man, n oh but he was mean He was called The Midnight Ploughboy, n he come frae Aberdeen – The Portree Kid by corries
- aberrant There have been multiple anomalies described, for example the left circumflex having an aberrant course from the right coronary artery.
- absent He sat motionless, gazing with absent eyes in front of him.
- abundant Habits can be formed only by practice; and opportunity to practice cooperation is abundant if we are only on the lookout for it.
- ardent Her eyes lifted to the glowing, ardent face for one shy instant, and found it good to look upon.
- evident It's evident he was just waiting till we were gone, to clear off after his people.
- ibadan Germany: Department of African Studies, Humboldt University, Germany Germany: Institute for Asian and African Studies, Humboldt University, Germany Germany: Institute of African Studies, University of Bayreuth, Germany Germany: Institute of African Studies, University of Leipzig, Germany Netherlands: African Studies Centre, Leiden Nigeria: Institute of African Studies, University of Ibadan Portugal: Centro de Estudos Africanos, ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon Portugal: African Studies Centre of the University of Porto, Porto South Africa: Centre for African Studies (CAS), University of Cape Town Sweden: Center for African Studies, Dalarna University, Sweden UK: Centre of African Studies, University of Cambridge UK: Centre of West African Studies (Birmingham) UK: School of Oriental and African Studies US: Department of African, Middle Eastern, and South Asian Languages and Literatures at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey US: African Studies Center, Michigan State University US: Africana Cultures and Policy Studies Institute US: University of Florida Center for African Studies US: Department of African Studies at Howard University US: Center for African Studies at Howard University
221 words made from the letters OBEDEANT
4 letter words made from OBEDEANT:abed, abet, aden, aeon, ante, atob, bade, bado, band, bane, bant, bate, bead, bean, beat, beda, bede, beed, beet, bend, beno, bent, beon, beot, beta, boat, bode, boen, boet, bond, bone, bota, btoa, daen, dane, dano, dant, date, dean, debe, debo, debt, deeb, dent, doba, done, dote, eade, ebed, ebon, eden, eeto, enad, ende, endo, ento, eoan, eteo, etna, nato, neat, nebe, nebo, nebt, need, node, note, oate, oben, odet, oena, oeta, oned, tabo, taee, taon, tean, teba, tebe, teeb, teen, tend, toad, toda, toea, toed, tone.
5 letter words made from OBEDEANT:abene, abode, adeeb, adeno, adobe, adone, aneto, anode, anted, atend, atene, atone, badon, bande, bando, bandt, baned, bated, baten, baton, beane, beano, beato, bedan, beena, benda, bende, benet, benoa, benta, bento, beone, beted, bonda, bonde, bondt, boned, bonet, bonta, bonte, botan, boten, dante, danto, daten, deben, debet, deboe, deeba, deneb, dente, donee, donta, dotan, doten, eaned, eaten, ebano, ebden, ebdon, enate, neato, noted, oaten, odeen, onate, tabon, tbone, teaed, teano, tende, tendo, teneo, toben, todea, toned.
3 letter words made from OBEDEANT:abo, ade, ado, ane, ant, ate, bad, ban, bat, bed, bee, ben, bet, boa, bod, bot, dab, dat, deb, den, dna, doa, doe, don, dot, eat, ebn, edo, end, ene, ent, eon, eta, nab, nad, nbe, neb, nee, neo, net, nob, nod, not, oat, ode, oed, one, tab, tad, tan, tao, tea, ted, tee, ten, tod, toe, ton.