What is the correct spelling for OBERVER?
This word (Oberver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OBERVER
- above "I hope I am above that sort of thing.
- beaver All these things, it is said, were added to the natoas, one at a time, by some of the beaver men.
- ever Had he ever seen her before?
- obese Mr. Benjamin Todd, an obese, fresh-coloured gentleman of middle age, took the easy-chair.
- observe My great delight was to get away into the forest and observe the habits of its various inhabitants.
- observer And Starmidge, a naturally keen observer, knew what had happened.
- obverse On the obverse, ticket for city officers, and opposed an American quarter dollar-motto, "Exchange no Bribery."
- over Will you stay over if I do?"
- overbear All the long years of preparation, of faithful devotion to obscure duty awaiting the opportunity that might never come-all the success attending the two brief years in which his flag had flown-all the glories of the river fights-on the one side; and on the other, threatening to overbear and wreck all, a danger he could not measure, but whose dire reality had been testified by the catastrophe just befallen under his own eyes.