What is the correct spelling for OBIDE?
This word (Obide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OBIDE
- abed Yet now I think of it, I know I have always loved you dearly; else why should I have been so hurt when you misused me; why should I have cried abed so many, many nights, vowing to my heart that I did hate you as I hated no man!
- abide The whole base of the mountain is skirted by a series of villages where abide 100,000 souls-birds nesting in the cannon's mouth. Out of the wash of days and temporal tide, Where Faith and Good, Wisdom and Truth abide, – Mutability by Rupert Brooke
- abode There was the abode of freedom, joy, and mirth. No next of kin no fixed abode Another victim on this road – Tomorrow We'll See by sting
- bade "Well, good night, Frances," I bade her.
- ibidem Pater itaque ipsam sibi parere constanter renuentem, euocatis quibusdam maligne mentis hominibus quos ad hoc elegerat, precepit eam in desertum solitudinis remote duci, uel pocius trahi, et crudelissima morte condempnatam, bestiis ibidem derelinqui.
- abides We all know what that oil means and is; the Divine Spirit which comes into every heart which is open by faith in Christ, and which abides in every heart where there are desire, obedience, and the following of Him; which can be quenched by my sin, by my negligence, by my ceasing to wish it, by my not using its gifts when I have them; which can be grieved by my inconsistencies, and by the spots of darkness that so often take up more of the sphere of my life than the spots of illumination.