What is the correct spelling for OBLVION?
This word (Oblvion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OBLVION
- ablation Therefore, the introduction of non-surgical means of renal denervation with radiofrequency ablation catheter was enthusiastically welcomed.
- ablution He had not spoken to him, and by this time his dirty and hairy face with its certainty of being the rightful proprietor of the area of the window below- an area obtained with the aid of officers on board the train- was experiencing the ablution of fading memory.
- bolivian The lake is surrounded by mountains, clad in luxuriant verdure on the Bolivian side, and standing out in bare, rugged lines on the Brazilian side.
- oblation 2:5 And if thy oblation be a meat offering baken in a pan, it shall be of fine flour unleavened, mingled with oil.
- oblivion Accordingly, the claims and wrongs which had been long supplanted by new passions were now drawn from oblivion.
- oblivious Therefore, in spite of his real goodness of heart, he would sometimes shoulder his way through the world, oblivious of the unfortunate people who had come to grief owing to their connection with him, and careless of the lesser, though very real troubles of harassed and exasperated editors, when his promised copy was not forthcoming.
- Alvin The New York Edition of the Novels and Tales of Mr Henry James was published by Messrs Macmillan during 1908-1909. Each novel and each volume of short stories has a critical preface by the author, and each volume has a photograph by Alvin Langdon Coburn as frontispiece.
- Elvin Edward Stanley Bishop (1920–1984), British Labour Party politician Elizabeth Bishop (1911–1979), American poet and writer Elvin Bishop (born 1942), American blues and rock n roll musician Errett Bishop (1926–1983), American mathematician