What is the correct spelling for OBOTION?
This word (Obotion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OBOTION
- ablation Targeted radiofrequency ablation (also written t-RFA) is a minimally invasive procedure to treat severe pain and discomfort caused from metastatic tumors in the vertebral body of the spine.
- ablution The pale complexion indicates a thick, hard, dry skin; the fair, a thin and soft one; and all the shades of dark skin render a large amount of ablution essential to health, comfort, or agreeableness to others.
- abolition In the most populous the feeling decidedly favored abolition .
- abortion During the year previous to the inauguration of these measures a large percentage of the calves were lost by abortion .
- action He turned his head deliberately and looked at her; and again she tingled with an apprehension which no previous word or action of his had ever justified.
- ambition If Mr. Shargeloes had any ambition for title, it lay rather in a military direction. Murderous ambition, your ammunition – Forest King by h2o
- boeotian The Attic did not like the broad Boeotian speech.
- emotion The astonished father's eyes filled with tears of grateful emotion , and when Lienhard went with the gray-haired leech to the dying girl Doctor Peutinger begged permission to accompany them. See the pity and the pride In the same sea of emotion Cup my hands and touch the tide And expect to feel the ocean, it's just a notion – Knife by aztec camera
- libation There remain just five minutes for a valedictory libation .
- o'brien To this, O'Brien sent reply saying: "To show my contempt for you and all who take orders from you, I will make a landing within plain sight of Havana on my next trip to Cuba.
- oblation They did not bring their gifts as a joke, but as an awful oblation .
- obtain I am obliged to answer this letter of his, and I am thinking how I can obtain his consent.
- option They had told her over and over again that he was dead; but the fact that she had never had the option given her of accepting another husband or taking the final vows kept hope alive.
- oration If they give me the class oration ,-the girls are talking about it,-I might take that for my text."
- ovation People clapped the little figure, partly for her charming dancing and partly for her pluck in trapping the burglar, so that altogether she received quite an ovation .
- Oberon From its similarity of subject he had at first been disposed to assign it to Cyril Tourneur, author of The Revenger's Tragedy; and he had drawn up in support of this theory a series of parallel passages extracted from the speeches of Vindice in that drama and of Oberon in the present play.
- abortions Is Wells' prophecy to come true; will the one race become uncanny, loathsome abortions with clammy touch and eyes that cannot face the light?
56 words made from the letters OBOTION
3 letter words made from OBOTION:bin, bit, boo, bot, ion, nib, nit, nob, not, obi, ono, oto, tin, ton, too.
4 letter words made from OBOTION:bino, bint, boin, boit, booi, boon, booo, boot, boti, boto, ibon, ibot, itno, iton, nito, nobi, noio, nooo, noto, obin, obit, oboi, obon, oono, oont, oton, otoo, tion, tono.
5 letter words made from OBOTION:biont, boito, botin, boton, nooit, obion, obito, obono, oobit, tibon, tobio, tobon.