What is the correct spelling for OBSANTE?
This word (Obsante) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OBSANTE
- absent The night was fine; the moon was absent .
- absentee The Irish Government, not with any high social aim, but in desperation at the growing Treasury deficit, proposed a tax upon the rents of absentee landlords, and the fate of the measure, like all Irish measures, had to be decided in the first instance in England.
- absinthe Minkiewicz drank another absinthe -his last.
- obeisance And with a general obeisance to the company, and a significant pressure of the hand to Mary, she withdrew her son from his dilemma.
- obscene I never wore it, of course, but it would have been criminal to have thrown away such a magnificently obscene example of bad taste as that.
- obscenity Moral Reform Societies, "Purity" Societies, Vigilance Societies, exist in England and America for the purpose of enforcing the existing laws against obscenity , blasphemy, Sabbath-breaking, the debauchery of children, prostitution and so forth.
- obsolete I am not author enough to be pained by the certainty that in ten years' time this book will be obsolete .
- obstinate An' the noise kep' up, kind o' soft an' obstinate , an' we couldn't make it out.
- Absented He wrote from Namur to beg the Regent that she would not fail to implore his Majesty graciously to excuse his having absented himself for private reasons at that particular moment.
216 words made from the letters OBSANTE
4 letter words made from OBSANTE:abet, aeon, ante, atob, bane, bans, bant, base, bast, bate, bats, bean, beat, beno, bent, beon, beot, best, beta, boat, boen, boet, bone, bons, bose, bota, btoa, east, eats, ebon, ento, eoan, eons, esab, esna, etna, nabs, naso, nast, nato, neat, nebo, nebt, nest, nets, nose, note, oast, oate, oben, oena, oeta, osen, sane, sant, sate, sbno, seat, sent, seta, snob, snot, sone, stab, stob, tabo, tabs, taon, taos, tean, teba, teso, toea, tone, tons, tsen.
5 letter words made from OBSANTE:abets, aenos, aeons, aetos, aneto, antos, asben, asten, atone, banes, banos, banse, bants, basen, baste, baten, baton, beano, beast, beato, beats, benoa, benso, benta, bento, bents, besat, besot, besta, boast, boets, bones, bonet, bonse, bonta, bonte, bosna, bosne, botan, boten, botes, eason, ebano, ebons, esbat, estan, etnas, etons, nabes, nates, natos, neato, neots, netas, nobes, notas, notes, oasen, oaten, oates, onate, onset, osbat, ostan, sabet, sabon, sabot, sanbo, saone, saton, seaon, senat, senta, seton, soane, sobat, sonae, sonea, stena, stoae, stoen, stone, tabes, tabon, tbone, teano, tenos, tensa, tenso, tesna, toben, tobes, toeas, tones.
3 letter words made from OBSANTE:abo, ane, ans, ant, ate, ban, bat, ben, bet, bns, boa, bos, bot, bse, eat, ebn, ent, eon, eos, est, eta, nab, nbe, neb, neo, net, nob, not, oas, oat, one, sat, sbe, sea, sen, set, sob, son, sot, tab, tan, tao, tea, ten, toe, ton.