What is the correct spelling for OBSERAVTIONS?
This word (Obseravtions) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OBSERAVTIONS
- observation On experiment and observation.
- observational Probably the observational advance will be more rapid than that of theory, for we know how extraordinary has been the success attained within the last few years, and the theory is one of extreme difficulty; but the two ought to proceed together hand in hand.
- Obsessions At another time the mad fool had tried to force his horse to leap a cliff; and once he had attempted to drown himself; and yet, between these obsessions, he could be very winning, and there were many among Elk's band who pitied him.
- aberrations No race of men, perhaps, has been less inclined to follow those intellectual aberrations than the Celtic, owing chiefly to its eminently traditional dispositions.
- abstractions But we can't discuss abstractions, Celia.
- obstructions How swiftly do the streams embrace each other, and flow into one channel, when the obstructions are removed!
- observations The following are his own observations upon this journey.