What is the correct spelling for OBSTERVATION?
This word (Obstervation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OBSTERVATION
- abstention These motives have been cited to explain the recent action of the Holy See, but there were high-minded Catholics who liked to think that the controlling reason was religious-that the Pope and his counsellors had at last been persuaded that the old policy of abstention wrought irreparable harm to the religious life of millions of the faithful in Italy.
- obliteration He felt as if he had never before realised the awful obliteration of death.
- observation This seemed to have escaped his "observation" up to that time.
- starvation Enough to save the whole village from starvation.
- observations Even a small number of observations may suggest an explanation-a hypothesis or theory.