What is the correct spelling for OBVER?
This word (Obver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OBVER
- above I swear by yon swan-travelled lake, By yon calm hill above, I swear had we been drowned that day We had been drowned in love. – Duddingstone by Robert Louis Stevenson
- beaver Then just above where the trap was set, we would fasten a branch from the limb of a tree into the bank, the bark of which the beaver lives on.
- bevy Tess and the other three were dressing themselves rapidly, the whole bevy having agreed to go together to Mellstock Church, which lay some three or four miles distant from the dairy-house.
- eve The foolish dreams I told you about on Christmas Eve had faded from my mind before I dared to speak of them.
- ever Was it ever to be so with me?
- ob He must have been prejudiced toward this type of auto for he was heard to repeat again and again: "No, sah, I'se nebber gwine to go to de top ob old Massanutten in a 'Fod.
- obey I merely refused to obey certain orders they gave me."
- Abner For several years the war continued without any decisive result, till a division arose between Ishbosheth and Abner which gave David the advantage, and finally placed him on the throne of Saul.
- am due
- appear be