What is the correct spelling for OCCIRS?
This word (Occirs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OCCIRS
- access Through Christ we have access to the Father in the Spirit.
- axis The other elements of the unknown orbit-its eccentricity and the position of its axis -are all to be ascertained in a similar manner.
- oasis A superficial view of Malta gives no promise of any such gem as this oasis in the rocky expanse of the island.
- occupies The latter occupies the Sutlej valley in the north-east of the State.
- occurs It occurs in many parts of the world.
- occupiers Two classes of men have special rights in the moor: owners and occupiers of tenements within the forest, and venville tenants, or owners of land in particular vills, or towns, adjoining the forest.
- osiers Several storks were parading by the water-side, amongst flags and osiers ; and, as far as the eye could reach, large herds of beautifully spotted cattle were enjoying the plenty of their pastures.
- accusers Piso attempted to make himself master of Syria, but failed to win over the legions, and then resolved to return to Rome and defy his accusers .