What is the correct spelling for OCCORES?
This word (Occores) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OCCORES
- across She looked across at her grandfather.
- ogress The ogress thanked the gossip for the information, and said that she would take good care to stop up the road.
- scores First, it was crowded from end to end, and there were scores of people from other villages and towns-a kind of demonstration.
- occurs Barnes, you'll not think of leaving Miss Olive until we come back; and, if any change occurs, ring for me immediately.
- accords The architect Shebouyev accords a sufficiently great, but scarcely honorable, place to the category of intelligent men to whom he belongs.
- ogres Married women relish these little expeditions as ogres relish warm flesh; they feel young again with the young bliss, unspoiled as yet by fruition.