What is the correct spelling for OCCRED?
This word (Occred) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OCCRED
- accrued The profits of the bank in 1831, as shown in a statement to Congress, were about $3,455,598; of this there accrued in the nine Western States about $1,640,048; in the four Southern States about $352,507, and in the Middle and Eastern States about $1,463,041.
- acrid It is less acrid than the black, and is much prized among the Chinese.
- credo The French know there's a sort of diplomatic credo at the London Foreign Office to the general effect that England and France have got to stand together or Europe will go to pieces.
- cured None of them cured me.
- sacred They are sacred things to me.
- scared "Yes, Sir, and scared myself, too.
- Cared But do not let us talk about that; I have never cared for such things.
- Gored The loose flowing robes which the king and the nobles never put aside-not even in such perilous pastimes as these-were ill fitted for the quick movements required to avoid the attack of such an animal, and those who were unlucky enough to quit their chariot ran a terrible risk of being gored or trodden underfoot in the encounter.
- Oared Having seen this vision, she used every kind of endeavour to dissuade Polycrates from leaving his land to go to Oroites, and besides that, as he was going to his fifty-oared galley she accompanied his departure with prophetic words: and he threatened her that if he should return safe, she should remain unmarried for long; but she prayed that this might come to pass, for she desired rather, she said, to be unmarried for long than to be an orphan, having lost her father.
- Occurred Suddenly it occurred to Mildred that she might ask the advice of General Alexis.
- Scored The objection to this is that the finished groove will have a projection or burr on the radial side of the groove, as shown at D in the figure, entailing the extra labor of filing or grinding, to remove it; furthermore, that face will have fine scored marks upon it, as denoted by the arcs at C, these scores showing very plainly if the cutter has any high teeth upon it, and more especially in the case of cutting spirals, as will appear presently.
- Cried He felt now why it was she cried when he left.
- cored Put on it a layer of ripe apples, pared, cored , and sliced thin, then a layer of powdered sugar.
36 words made from the letters OCCRED
3 letter words made from OCCRED:ceo, cer, cro, dec, doc, doe, dre, ecc, edo, ode, oed, ore, red, roc, rod, roe.
5 letter words made from OCCRED:cerdo, ceroc, coder, cored, credo, croce, crode, decor, dorce, recco.
4 letter words made from OCCRED:cero, code, cord, core, cred, deor, dero, doer, oder, redo.