What is the correct spelling for OCCRRING?
This word (Occrring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OCCRRING
- according Indeed, when I come to think of it, the wisdom of Solomon, according to history, was rather at fault in these matters.
- acquiring The mass of mankind can give but little of their attention to acquiring a knowledge of the law.
- caring Lovin' each other as dearly as ever a man and woman did, lovin' their Lord supremely and showing that love in the way He bade his disciples to in caring for and blessing humanity. Where there's caring and there's sharing – Living In The City by Des'ree
- erring It was the first time he had wept since that night, so long ago, when he had sat in the gutter in front of Slap Jack's saloon and broken his heart over an erring mother.
- incurring Then, just as she was wondering how on earth she was to dispose of what still remained on her plate without incurring Maria's displeasure, there came a ring at the bell, and a minute later Maria herself reappeared, carrying a telegram on a salver.
- jarring It was, well, jarring.
- Accruing Wherever a bribe is given on one hand, there is a balance accruing on the other.