What is the correct spelling for OCCRUED?
This word (Occrued) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OCCRUED
- accrue On the opposite side, the master alleges that he has been made a convenience-the man staying with him in winter, when his services were of little use, and leaving in summer; that his neglect has caused injury to accrue to cattle; that he has used bad language.
- accrued 16,594. You have therefore lost part of the profit which formerly accrued upon these agencies?
- accursed This time nothing should prevent him from destroying the accursed thing which stood between him and wealth; he would burn it at once-at once.
- accused But no one has ever accused me of dishonesty.
- acrid Waynefleet had cultivated tastes, and invariably gratified them, when it was possible, while it had not occurred to him that there was anything significant in the fact that his daughter confined herself to the acrid green tea provided by the settlement store.
- creed It was part of the creed she had unconsciously learned from her father to game out whatever had to be endured.
- crude I come to pluck your berries harsh and crude, And with forced fingers rude – Lycidas by John Milton
- cruet This consisted of candlesticks, and snuffer-trays, and dish-covers, and cruet-stands, and a variety of articles of the real "Dutch metal."
- occlude In simple hare-lip the child may have difficulty in sucking, but this can usually be overcome by some mechanical contrivance to occlude the cleft.
- occupied President Lincoln was anxious that the town should be occupied.
- scoured At nine o'clock a party of farmers scoured the country side, but the extreme darkness of the night had caused the young men to discontinue their search until daylight.
- secured I awoke him; told him I had been sent to say that he was not wanted again that night: and secured his ready departure, by at once paying him on his own terms.
- uncured He began to improve in this respect from the time he took his first bath, and although the disease itself remained uncured, he enjoyed good sound sleep while he was under treatment, his general health improved, and he frequently spoke of the notable benefits that he received from the baths.
- Augured I thought this augured badly, and began to feel as became Sir John Goldencalf, Bart.
- Cared That you had cared enough not to mind what they said.
- Oared For instance, the large boats used in the neighbourhood of Lerwick for herrings have often been lost when the common six-oared boats came safely.
- Occurred What occurred at that time and place?
- Cried "And it will spoil everything," cried Ruth.