What is the correct spelling for OCCUPIY?
This word (Occupiy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OCCUPIY
- occupied It always does when one is pleasantly occupied . I've never seen your eyes so wide I've never seen your appetite quite this occupied – The Smokey Life by Leonard Cohen
- occupier While the occupier could recover damages if he sought the aid of a law court, equity will order the wrongdoer to abate the nuisance.
- occupy They occupy an eternal present, with no past. Your thoughts you cannot purify. The need to dominate and occupy. – New Beginnings by Xentrix
- occur It did not occur to any of them to drink from it. Many funny things occur While the boys are courting her – Cecilia by Chet Atkins
- occupies The thoughts of the French people are so concentrated upon the war and its consequences that but little else occupies their minds.
- occupiers And during this quarter-of-an-hour-the most awkward one in the whole twenty-four hours-we will introduce the reader more formally than we have hitherto done, to Squire Pendray and his family, the present owner and occupiers of Pendrea-house.