What is the correct spelling for OCCURRS?
This word (Occurrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OCCURRS
- icarus It was very daring to introduce the story of "Icarus" in this group, by the small-scaled figure of this first mythological aviator on the outside of the wings of the larger figure.
- Occurred Many things had occurred during the past four months.
- Occurring This purpose is declared in a dialogue between the lancer colonel and his lieutenant, occurring inside the conical tent shortly after its being set up.
- occupies "Our cavalry," he said, "from near Harrisonburg report to-night that Jackson occupies that town, and that he has been largely reinforced.
- acquires The vegetation acquires a modern aspect.
- occurs The order of the religious part of the ceremony is fixed by the church in which it occurs .
- ogres Its terrors and its tyrannies have been depicted in such lurid colours on the other side that I am almost surprised to observe no manifest ogres in uniform caps, but only, it would seem, ordinary human beings.