What is the correct spelling for OCIPIED?
This word (Ocipied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OCIPIED
- Aped Because an iron-magnate, with only dollars for ballast, had fifteen bath pools of Sienna marble in his flaunting, gaudy "chateau," and was immediately aped by the rest of the rattle-brained, moved the Cavendishes not at all.
- art promoted
- iced These he presented, like a cup of pure iced water, to his friend, and to his own affectionate father.
- ossified All of a sudden too, my mouth had gone dry and I had a panicky notion that my brain had ossified.
- Soaped I don't pretend to explain it but the fact remains that clothes soaped and beaten and rinsed in cold water, boiled in a boiler over the open fire and dried on the grass, are of the most dazzling whiteness.
- Sopped The best remedy is a piece of toasted biscuit sopped in ale.