What is the correct spelling for OCIPIED?
This word (Ocipied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OCIPIED
- iced These he presented, like a cup of pure iced water, to his friend, and to his own affectionate father.
- occupied Keep me occupied I go out every night just to drown it in noise I'd rather dance than hide – The rebounder by Amanda Jenssen
- ossified All of a sudden too, my mouth had gone dry and I had a panicky notion that my brain had ossified.
- Aped Because an iron-magnate, with only dollars for ballast, had fifteen bath pools of Sienna marble in his flaunting, gaudy "chateau," and was immediately aped by the rest of the rattle-brained, moved the Cavendishes not at all.
- Espied When they espied Sir Percivale, they demanded of him who he was and whence he came.
- Sipped He had; but it was easy for Gleason to say that he had merely sipped a cup of coffee and to insure the invitation he intended to extract.
- Soaped I don't pretend to explain it but the fact remains that clothes soaped and beaten and rinsed in cold water, boiled in a boiler over the open fire and dried on the grass, are of the most dazzling whiteness.
- Sopped The best remedy is a piece of toasted biscuit sopped in ale.
- Sped Then without another word she turned her car about and sped away.
- Spied Suddenly Walt spied the very place which they were in search of, apparently.
- zipped As he reached the threshold a bullet zipped past him and thudded into the frame of the door.
- art promoted