What is the correct spelling for OCT?
This word (Oct) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OCT
- act Does he act as if he still loved me?
- cot Her eyes sparkled with delight when she saw the little cot .
- ct 1979 - Self-published 32-page booklet Read-Aloud Handbook for Parents and Teachers, subsequently published by Weekly Reader Books, Middletown, CT 1980 - First place for feature writing, Associated Press - New England for feature “Trip to Fenway Drives Home Truth - Right Off the Bat,” Springfield Daily News Last reprint - Read All About It!
- oct Fremont, was another reading as follows: Washington, Oct 24, 1861. To the Commander of the Department of the West Sir: The command of the Department of the West having devolved upon you, I propose to offer you a few suggestions.
- oft Long-suffering, oft -baffled Ireland will not abandon for an inch or hour its selected path by reason of this message.
- OCH "Och, shure, an' I can thry.