What is the correct spelling for OCUPE?
This word (Ocupe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OCUPE
- acute As I passed Vincennes, at the sight of the dungeon, my feelings were acute ; the effect of which the baron perceived on my countenance.
- agape After them gazed the man from the North, not a little agape over what he had chanced to hear.
- cape On the 3rd of January we left Uwelasia, and, passing by Cape Herembe, were in the bay of Tongwe. French Rivera spot and I'm getting in shape man. I think I'm Super M-a-n without a cape man. – The Way I Live by Baby Boy Da Prince
- coop So the two old hens walked out of the coop to finish their meal which had been interrupted by Raggedy's fall and while they were gone, Raggedy Ann sat quietly upon the warm eggs.
- cooper This peculiar watercourse branches out from the Cooper and runs in a south-south-west direction.
- cop I'll never forget how you-you nearly killed a cop -once!
- cope The Government had, therefore, some 500 armed men to cope with the strikers if they persisted in carrying out their threats.
- copper When their engines were examined it was found that they were tied together with bits of copper -wire, and even with string.
- copy Then she made another copy this time without names of people or place.
- corp "There was no jouking her," said Corp .
- coup I shall put him among the boarders; for we shall not be at blows a minute before his impatience will be for carrying every thing by a coup -de-main."
- coupe The place it occupied in that part of the Marais, which was at certain hours enveloped by its smoke and its din, Risler's enthusiasm, his fabulous tales concerning his employer's wealth and goodness and cleverness, had aroused that childish curiosity; and such portions as she could see of the dwelling-houses, the carved wooden blinds, the circular front steps, with the garden-seats before them, a great white bird-house with gilt stripes glistening in the sun, the blue-lined coupe standing in the courtyard, were to her objects of continual admiration.
- cowper "The poet Cowper was a great friend to animals.
- cup Have another cup o' tea, do.
- occupied Only four of them were occupied now, two across the hall from the door and two at one end.
- occupier 2, the occupier is required to pay all rates levied, and deduct from the rent such taxes as belong to the landlord.
- occupy Most of all when she was alone did jealousy occupy her thoughts.
- okapi Palaeotragus and Tragoceros, of the Lower Pliocene of Greece, at one time regarded as antelopes, are now known to be ancestors of the okapi .
- opec International organization participation: ABEDA, AfDB, AFESD, AL, AMF, AMU, CAEU, CCC, ECA, FAO, G-77, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICRM, IDA, IDB, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, IMO, Inmarsat, Intelsat, Interpol, IOC, ISO, ITU, MONUC, NAM, OAPEC, OAU, OIC, OPEC, PCA, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UPU, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO
- scope Certain plants-Lotus, Iris, Chenar leaf, and so-called Dal Lake leaves, as well as various designs taken from the old Kashmir shawls, give scope to the nimble brains and fingers of the embroiderers, who, by-the-bye, are all male.
- up "Why, there's a house up yonder.
- Ope Henceforth to me the world is dead and gone, Its thorns unfelt, its roses cast away: And the old pilgrim, weary and alone, Bowed down with travel, at his Master's gate Now sits, his task of life-long labour done, Thankful for rest, although it comes so late, After sore journey through this world of sin, In hope, and prayer, and wistfulness to wait, Until the door shall ope, and let him in.
- occupies I. "The First Corps still occupies the heights in a straight line about seven kilometres long; the plateau is covered with vineyards.
- UPC Other political or pressure groups: Cameroon People's Union (UPC), remains an illegal group with its factional leaders in exile
- OP Beethoven wrote for Rode, after hearing him play in Vienna, the famous violin Romance in F, Op .
- CPU Ukraine Agrarian Party [Kateryna VASHCHUK]; Communist Party of Ukraine or CPU [Petro SYMONENKO]; Democratic Initiatives [Stepan HAVRYSH]; European Choice [Volodymyr STASYUK]; Our Ukraine [Viktor YUSHCHENKO]; People's Choice [Mykola HAPOCHKA]; People's Democratic Party or PDP [Valeriy PUSTOVOYTENKO, chairman]; People's Power [Bohdan HUBSKYY]; Regions of Ukraine [Viktor YANUKOVYCH]; Socialist Party of Ukraine or SPU [Oleksandr MOROZ, chairman]; United Social Democratic Party [Leonid KRAVCHUK]; Working Ukraine-Industrialists and Entrepreneurs [Ihor SHAROV]; Yuliya Tymoshenko Bloc [Yuliya TYMOSHENKO] note: and numerous smaller parties