What is the correct spelling for OCUPIES?
This word (Ocupies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OCUPIES
- occupier In one of the Courts there was the case of Owen O'Donovan being objected to, on the ground that he had left the qualifying property, and that Eugene O'Donovan was now the occupier .
- Copies Thirteen copies of this edition are preserved, all on vellum, viz.
- occupies They fish principally for Mr. Leask in the Faroe fishing, and in the spring fishing, which occupies about a month or a little more.
- coupes And this is why the country girls go about singing: Nous n'irons plus au bois, Les lauriers sont coupes ,' and dancing in summer by the light of the moon.
- occupiers By statute of 1773, wastes, commons, and fields having several owners with different interests may by three-quarters vote in number and in value of the occupiers cultivate such for up to six years.
108 words made from the letters OCUPIES
3 letter words made from OCUPIES:ceo, cio, cis, cop, cos, cpi, cps, cue, cup, eos, epi, ice, icu, ies, iou, ipo, iso, ops, oui, pei, pes, pic, pie, poe, poi, psi, pus, sec, sep, sic, sip, sop, sou, sue, sup, use.
5 letter words made from OCUPIES:ciose, ciosu, cious, coeus, copei, copie, copse, coues, coupe, coups, couse, csupo, epics, ipsco, iseco, oecus, pecos, pesci, pesco, picos, picus, pious, pocus, poise, posie, pouce, puces, pusic, scope, scupi, socie, souci, soupe, speco, spice, uisce, useco.
4 letter words made from OCUPIES:cope, coue, coup, cpio, cups, cusp, eipo, eous, epic, epos, esop, euoi, ices, icse, iesu, ipco, opec, opus, oseu, pecs, peso, pose, puce, pueo, puse, puso, scup, seoi, soup, spec, spic, spue, suco, suoi, upis.