What is the correct spelling for OCUPING?
This word (Ocuping) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OCUPING
- carping "Ah, but he was a rich man," cries the carping critic; "he could afford to do it."
- coupon And she enclosed a coupon in a letter to a professor, a friend in the city, who, she knew, would have no trouble in finding the child, and had it mailed at once.
- cupping When once the cupping was done the glass had to be taken away again, the skin drawn to the edge on one side of the glass, and then the glass swayed backward and forward from the other side.
- opine The lecture or kiss received,-and a sight of Miss Meredith would have led the casual observer to opine that the latter was the form of punishment adopted,-the two girls mounted into the big, lumbering coach along with their elders, and were jolted and shaken over the four miles of ill-made road that separated Greenwood, the "seat," as the "New York Gazette" termed it, of the Honourable Lambert Meredith, from the village of Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Aping Robbed of its title of sonata-though sedulously aping this form-it contains much pretty music.
- Capping The same glacial formation is also found capping some of the Essex hills farther to the east, and extending some way down their southern slopes towards the valley of the Thames.
- Occupying The distinguished architect understood it all a week later when the new uptown synagogue was being talked of and he was invited to meet the board, and found to his astonishment that the wise little man with the big gold spectacles, occupying the chair was none other than Peter's tailor.
- Scooping After he had finished they give him a cheer, and fell to scooping a big trench round the tree.
- coping Graham passed them by, and sought solitude at the lower end, where he found a seat on the stone coping of the iron railing.
98 words made from the letters OCUPING
4 letter words made from OCUPING:cgnu, cing, coin, coup, cpio, cung, cuon, gion, gipn, gonu, goup, icon, igno, igon, iong, ipco, iuno, ngoi, nicu, nuoc, ogin, ogpu, oung, ping, pinu, pion, pogi, poin, pong, pugo, puig, pung, puni, puno, ucpn, ugni, unco, ungo, unio, unip, uong, upgo.
3 letter words made from OCUPING:cio, cog, con, cop, cpi, cup, gin, gnp, gnu, gop, gui, gun, icu, ion, iou, ipo, ngu, nig, nip, nog, oui, pic, pig, pin, poi, pug, pun, uni, unp.
5 letter words made from OCUPING:coign, coing, cuing, cuong, cupon, gipon, gonic, gouin, guion, icgup, nguoi, oguni, onuci, oping, pigou, pingo, pingu, piong, poing, pucin, pugin, pugio, pugni, pugno, pungo, punic, unoci.