What is the correct spelling for OCURRS?
This word (Ocurrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OCURRS
- icarus The angry monarch threw him into prison, and imprisoned along with him his son, Icarus.
- orris I use' to go to mend her lace an' sell orris root to her-an' Madame Proudfit an' Clementina would be there, buyin' an' livin' on the outside, judicious an' refined an' rill right about everything; but when Linda come in, she sort o' reached somewheres, deep, or up, or out, or like that, an' got somethin' that meant it all instead o' gnawin' its way through words.
- Curios They seem to be idols and weapons and curios of all sorts done up in old sacking.
- occurs If a sit-down wedding breakfast has been arranged, it occurs about half an hour after the parties return from church.
- ogres This year, whereof I write, many folks in the procession wore garments of the same color and shape; but among them there were some who loved a jest, and were clothed as wild men and women, or as black-amoors, ogres that eat children, ostrich-birds, and the like.