What is the correct spelling for OCURS?
This word (Ocurs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OCURS
- curse And who put the curse on the parish?"
- cuss "I've heard of that cuss-he shore was th' limit.
- focus To look through a substance at an object, one has only to focus the glow-spot beyond the substance but on the near side of the object and slightly above it.
- locus This locus, which will be discussed in detail in subsequent chapters, is easily seen to have at most two points in common with any line in the plane, and on account of this fundamental property will be called a point-row of the second order.
- occur Not that it would ever occur to him to be wanting in respect for her, but he might turn her head, and that would ruin all my plans.