What is the correct spelling for OCVER?
This word (Ocver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OCVER
- aver If ye aver saw a dog burnt by the fire, Pole's second to 'm, if onnly ye speak that garl's name."
- cove North Cove was between Spindrift and Whiteside pier.
- cover Cover and cook slowly for an hour.
- covey Crofton Crilly backed a bill for James Covey, and three hundred pounds has been taken from our account.
- ever Have you ever done it?
- giver This is all what can be collected on this second law-giver, and he is even blended with the next, except by name.
- occur They can be dead, but their appearance in the future-for them-couldn't occur until now because it's happened with us and we weren't living and didn't come along here at the right time until this minute."
- ocher Paint them well with ocher before using; they will last longer.
- offer Got anything else to offer?
- oliver "It's money I want, not work," said Oliver.
- over But that time is over.