What is the correct spelling for ODBEY?
If you've come across the misspelling "odbey", fear not, for there are some possible correct suggestions that can save the day! Consider "obey", a word meaning to follow rules or orders. Alternatively, "ode" refers to a lyric poem expressing devotion. Remember to double-check your spelling before finalizing!
Correct spellings for ODBEY
- abbey The ruins of the abbey were imposing and reminded me of the rich history of medieval monks.
- obey You must obey the rules if you want to stay safe.
- odder I found it odder that he preferred the cold pizza.
- oddly Oddly enough, despite the terrible weather forecast, the sun managed to shine all day.
- ode I loved how he sang ode to a rose.
- ODES The ocean is a great place to find odes.