What is the correct spelling for ODINS?
This word (Odins) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ODINS
- adonis Rather one recalls that old persistent creed, exemplified perhaps in the mysteries, now of the Greek Adonis, now of Persian Mithras, and now of the Roman priest of the Nennian lake, that it is only through the gates of sacrifice and death that the world moves on triumphant to rejuvenation and life.
- doings Their letters, after that first one, were such as she had always received from them: accounts of the weather, and of the doings of her friends at home.
- iodine The amount of iodine in the blood is about one or two parts to ten millions, and that of the liver is about three or four parts to ten millions.
- oddness The whole oddness of Pia's behaviour became suddenly perfectly clear to her.
- odds I began to realise that it was much longer odds on my being dead within the next forty-eight hours than on my getting on the traces of that oilskinned man.
- odin Why, here on Odin there hadn't been an election in the past six centuries that hadn't been utterly fraudulent.
- odious Not as governess, certainly, for I consider it an odious position, and one that I could not offer you; indeed, my girls do not require teaching, as they have finished their studies; in only one thing you could be of advantage to them in that respect, which is in music and singing.
- otis They sailed on board the schooner yacht Casco, Captain Otis, and made straight for the Marquesas, dropping anchor on the 28th of July in Anaho Bay, the harbour of the island of Nukahiva.
- adorns The portrait of his wife, in various sizes, adorns the space on the walls not taken up by the books.