What is the correct spelling for ODSING?
This word (Odsing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ODSING
- design It seemed to her a blessing upon, and an assurance in, her purpose that in the precious person of a little daughter came the embodiment of this reasoning and of this design . Life has no shape or form And no design. It isn't life without That fool of mine. – Ev'rything I've Got by Hildegarde by Unknown Author
- dousing Don Collins (bowls) (1927–2010), Australian lawn bowlerDon Collins, alleged raper of Robbie Middleton who attempted to murder him by dousing petrol on him and setting him on fire
- dowsing And that coarse-grained solicitor chap at the creditors’ meeting curling his lip as much as to say: ‘One foot in the grave!’ He had seen the clerks dowsing the glim of their grins; and that young pup Bob Pillin screwing up his supercilious mug over his dog-collar.
- dozing But the habit of her old, insincere life swayed her, and she said lightly, "If, instead of dozing away the whole afternoon, you would follow Mr. Hemstead's example and read the Bible, you would be the better for it."
- easing He liked our mocking, and limped away from us with a rheumatic easing of his weight from one foot to another: a figure pathetic now that it has gone the way to dusty death, and dear to memory through benefactions unalloyed by one unkindness.
- edging Even if she didn't know anything, she was still edging him into an untenable position.
- edison It is simply impossible to imagine Edison working out the phonograph, telephone, and incandescent lamp under the tropical climes he sought.
- Adding Was she recalling the man's words, fitting them to the facts and the past, adding this and that circumstance?
- dosing Brother Timothy had been dosing him for a week or more, and these long hot summer days made his legs feel queer and his head dizzy.
68 words made from the letters ODSING
3 letter words made from ODSING:dig, din, dis, dog, don, dos, gin, god, ido, igd, iod, ion, iso, nig, nod, nog, sin, sod, son.
5 letter words made from ODSING:digos, dingo, dings, dinos, dison, dongs, goins, gonds, indos, ingos, oding, sidon, signo, siong.
4 letter words made from ODSING:digs, ding, dogi, dogs, doin, dong, gion, gnod, gois, gond, gons, idog, igno, igon, indo, ings, iong, ngoi, nido, nodi, nods, odin, ogin, oids, sign, sing, sion, snog, sogn, song.
6 letter words made from ODSING:dingos, doings, dongsi, dosing, gosdin.