What is the correct spelling for OERDER?
This word (Oerder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OERDER
- adder Is it an adder ?
- ardor He had often reason to lament this undoubted confidence; but such ungrateful returns neither chilled his ardor nor ruffled his temper."
- boarder Why did he take me for a boarder then!
- border His fair straight hair hung in masses about his shoulders; his round childish face beamed underneath the border of his cap.
- eater "Where is the old fire-eater?
- eider The air in the room was very frosty and Bobby's nose was as cold as a dog's; but underneath the warm double blanket and the eider -down quilted comforter Bobby had made himself a warm nest.
- elder She smiled at her as an elder sister might smile.
- herder And then the farmer followed the sheep-herder, and the eaten pastures were turned up by the plow.
- hoarder Elizabeth might be taken for certain as being a coal-hoarder herself, and it was ever so like her to divert suspicion by pretending her cellar was next to empty.
- ode He declaimed an ode entitled "Super-smoke," which was Greek to Lilly, but she supposed it was very fine, because at the end there was an outbreak of stormy applause among the men.
- oder Zen von oder day ze lady come dare, and ce give my moder much ze money, and ce take ze pic-sure avay mit her; and ven ce have go mit it, my moder ce cry and ce cry.
- odor And with the stirring of her body there came from her that faint warm odor of violets.
- older Only we have grown older , and forgotten how to play; and they are as much boys as ever.
- order They may sell them in order to pay some goods which they have got before.
- otter "Say," he whispers in our ear, "got a sea-otter skin to-day!"
- outer He begged my permission to show me something in the outer waiting room.
- reorder The reorder tone, also known as the fast busy tone, or the congestion tone, or all trunks busy (ATB) tone is an audible call progress tone in the public switched telephone network (PSTN) that isreturned to a calling party to indicate that the call cannot
- seder A highlight is the congregation’s cultural Passover Seder .
- udder Old maussa no like de fiddle, and nebber hab party and jollication like udder people. In short, she grew from scalp to udder Just the object to make you shudder. – Flight Of The Duchess, The by Robert Browning
- Verde In the same palace he did eight scenes in terra verde very smoothly.
- orders It's your orders , not his. I was only just following orders Listening to the voice in my mind Saying steer clear of margins and borders So I wasn't thinking of where we would go – Elysium by Mary Chapin Carpenter
- odder De odder pickaninnies jes' a jumpin' eroun' an er-hollerin'.