What is the correct spelling for OETS?
This word (Oets) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OETS
- jets We rowed in the foam and feathery jets of spray.
- Bets Courage is the acceptance of the gambler's chance: a brave man bets against the game of the gods.
- Pets Bob and Betty, Paul and Peggy and little Dot came early with their pets.
- gets Isn't it strange how that girl gets on?
- lets Treine's cheeks flush, she lets the net fall out of her hands, and springs off the bed.
- sets In the winter we set under the ice, and I'll show you a couple of sets of that kind before you go back."
- nets Fear took possession of me, and I quickly hauled up my nets.
- poets This is true also of Lenau, even to a greater extent, and may be taken as generally characteristic of poets of this type.