What is the correct spelling for OEVR?
This word (Oevr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OEVR
- am on the and up
- aver To aver that harmony is the real and discord is the unreal, and then give special attention to what according to their own belief is diseased, is scientific; and if the healer realizes the truth, it will free his patient.
- err For it includes no extraordinary events, and is the history of mere ordinary people, neither better nor worse than their neighbors, making mistakes, suffering for them, retrieving them, and then struggling on, perhaps to err again.
- Eva What a dreadful little girl that other Eva was!
- eve And now the day was come-Easter Eve, as it happened-and she would see him before night.
- ever No, dear; it is ever so much better now.
- o'er One sun rolls o'er us, common skies surround; One globe supports us, and one grave must bound.
- oeuvre That meant more money for the oeuvre, always in need of money.
- orr You didn't suppose I meant Miss Orr; did you?
- Ova It is of the greatest importance that everything should be ready for the ova long before they are expected, as hurry and new apparatus are likely to cause failure.
- oven Brown in the oven and serve.
- over "I will think that over.
- overt He was being watched by Kitty; nothing overt, nothing tangible, yet he sensed it: from the first day he had entered this house.