What is the correct spelling for OFA?
This word (Ofa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OFA
- fa These wheel-tracks are particularly observable at Marfa, whence passengers take boat for Gozo, but they are also found in other places, where the connection is wholly obliterated.
- oaf Eleazer White had never loved his son; he was ashamed of the poor, slack-witted oaf.
- Of And now I never think of it.
- off No one will ever think to look for me way off here."
- oft So that, to breathe his last breath by its pleasant banks-a desire oft repeated-was as natural as it was keen and eager.
- ola But, reflecting upon the situation and studying my new fellow travelers, I determined not to attempt to pass the Tannu Ola.
- Ora The kneeling women answered with bowed heads: "Ora pro nobis."
- Ova What was wanted was something to which the eggs, floating in the water, could attach themselves, and remain till they were developed beyond the state of ova.
- sofa "But what is your own opinion about this business with Lucia," I asked, when Dick had stretched himself on the sofa and started his cigar.
- ufa Marufa's greedy demands worried her.