What is the correct spelling for OFALL?
This word (Ofall) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OFALL
- all And now by all am I forgotten. For I have known them all already, known them all: Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons, I have measured out my life with coffee spoons; I know the voices dying with a dying fall – The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- befall Some ill will befall you if you come across any of them now.
- fail Men will not fail Hate will be gone And love will prevail Someday a new world – Someday at Christmas by Diana Ross
- fall 'Twere better (heavy one) to crawl Forgot, then raised, trod on [to] fall. – Ode by Richard Lovelace
- fell Burbank crossed a little bridge Descending at a small hotel; Princess Volupine arrived, They were together, and he fell. – Burbank with a Baedeker: Bleistein with a Cigar by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- fill No satisfaction in acquiring prey. Never receives it's fill. Born for the purpose to constantly slay. To achieve an infinite kill. – Carnivorous Misgivings by malevolent creation
- full It was quite full at the time.
- offal Their food consisted of offal and discarded portions from the cattle and sheep slaughtered by their captors, who appropriated the edible parts for their own use.
- opal Through the opal door Listen evermore How we live by loving!
- oral A written contract is express; an oral contract may be express or implied.
- orally A private carrier may contract orally or in writing, and must use such care in carrying the goods entrusted to him as a man of ordinary intelligence would of his own property.