What is the correct spelling for OFE?
This word (Ofe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OFE
- fe I passed through it last year along with the Santa Fe expedition."
- foe The common foe was without.
- ode She turned back to her book, and was reading an ode here and there, wondering to see how the same thoughts that work within us to-day had lived with man so many hundred years ago, when her eye was caught by some writing on the margin of a page as she turned it over.
- Oe Oe, an improper diphthong, when final, has the sound of open or long o: as in doe, foe, throe: except in canoe, shoe, pronounced canoo, shoo.
- Of 1623. How much of that do you get in money?
- off I want it off my mind.
- oft How oft shall I forgive my brother?
- Ole Drive ahead, ole man.
- one Haven't I one, too?
- Ope I am, Sir Oracle, And when I ope my lips, let no dog bark.
- ore It was-enclosed in a rough envelope of frail ignorance-that sense denied, to proud minds, of the hidden truth which is life; that mysterious radium within the mass of impure ore.
- owe "You do not owe me any.