What is the correct spelling for OFENDS?
This word (Ofends) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OFENDS
- funds But I felt suddenly uncomfortable at the thought that, half an hour after her landing, her scanty funds should have passed into his hands.
- offend "You'll offend the cap'n bitter if you go to the police about 'im, sir," he declared.
- ends They might have gone to the ends of the earth, to the south, or elsewhere, for anything he cared; but when they did fish, I suppose he wished them to fish for Williamson.
- offends When any one offends you, you should, from love to Jesus, forgive him and pray for him."
- fiends They only waited-those fiends -to fire the warehouse and the cars!
- finds 1171. Does it often happen that a man employed in the Faroe fishing finds an account against him in the owner's store for provisions at settling time as large as the amount which he has to receive for his fishing?
- fends "Lining" can be effected more rapidly and with much less effort if one man remains in the boat and fends off with his pole from there.
- ovens There, it is said, people put them into lime-ovens and hatch chickens out of them.
- offenders A reward was offered for the detection of the offenders .
- founds 48. Founds brotherhood of Medmenham, iii.
55 words made from the letters OFENDS
3 letter words made from OFENDS:den, des, doe, don, dos, edo, end, eon, eos, fed, fen, fes, foe, neo, nod, ode, oed, one, sen, sod, son.
5 letter words made from OFENDS:denso, doesn, dones, fends, feods, foden, fonds, fones, fosen, nosed, ondes, sendo, seond.
4 letter words made from OFENDS:done, dose, endo, ends, enof, eons, fend, fens, fode, foes, fond, node, nods, nofs, nose, ofen, oned, osen, sefo, send, sone.