What is the correct spelling for OFFERREE?
This word (Offerree) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OFFERREE
- affray Slowly she raised her hand and pointed to Sigurd-his fantastic dress had become disordered in the affray, and his jacket was torn open,-and on his bare chest a long red scar in the shape of a cross was distinctly visible.
- effete With the Restoration in 1868, Shintoism, that ancestor-worshiping cult, was revived as the spiritual core of the new empire; Buddhism was sent packing, and all the cunning of pseudo-historians was resorted to to bolster up this effete and primitive national ideal.
- faerie Across the fields to Faerie There is no lack of company,- The world is real, the world is wide, But there be many things beside.
- ferry I should be willing to be an hour in going across this ferry."
- free There will be no doubt in the morning that she went of her own free will.
- overrate To these qualities were added a carriage and bearing of that high and commanding order which men mistake for arrogance and pretension, and women overrate in proportion to its contrast to their own.
- overripe Six months later, when it is nice and overripe, you dig it up again, knock the top off the shell the way you would a soft-boiled egg, and eat it.
- overseer Beever, the overseer of Greenbushes, came to consult Miss Force about the size and quality of the Persian rugs to be bought for the bedrooms of the farmhouse.
- Averred They one and all averred that they had left them sleeping in the hut, and that they had no notion where they could have gone.