What is the correct spelling for OFFIEC?
This word (Offiec) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OFFIEC
- affect It does not affect me."
- affix In order to batter down a gate or a wall they use heavy beams, such as those that have been prepared for tomorrow, but they affix to the head a shoe of iron or brass.
- efface Military service and the railroads do away with that, and efface the many distinguishable differences between village and city.
- effect I think there was some person sent round with a letter to that effect , but I did not see the letter.
- effigy Often they had painted upon them the effigy of the wearer's enemy, who was thus literally trodden underfoot.
- off 8613. Did you get them paid off at last?
- offer "Please do not offer her money, if you see her.
- office 14,538. Do you generally tell them at the Custom House that they are to come down to the office ?
- officer He had done his best; but he was not cut out for an officer .
- offing He had been back in his own cabin but a short time, receiving the congratulations of the doctor and the boys when the man on the lookout reported a vessel in the offing , which flew the company's flag, and seemed to be familiar to many of the officers and men.
- offish For Maudie in company was apt to be a little stiff and stand-offish in her manner.
- orphic But Seneca is an inconsistent, though eloquent and powerful, expounder of that faith in personal immortality, with its moral consequences, which goes back through many ages to Plato, to Pythagoras, to the obscure apostles of the Orphic revelation, perhaps to Egypt.
- Effie Aunt Effie had always taught her a beautiful love, and every night she said a beautiful prayer for the mother she had never seen.
- offers I don't think two offers already,-or three, if you count Rose-Black,-are very bad for any girl; and now this ball, coming right on top of it, where she will see hundreds of handsome officers!
- OFFS "I hate these public show-offs, besides, I don't feel well.