What is the correct spelling for OFFOCE?
This word (Offoce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OFFOCE
- efface But, of course, after that I only thought it right to efface myself.
- effuse Shell smooth, polished, sub-fusiform, the base obtuse and effuse ; the plaits of the pillar oblique, and extending far beyond the aperture; outer lip internally smooth, the margin entire.
- offence Kenelm might have seemed destined to obscurity; but there was that about the youth that roused interest; and even the timid King James was attracted by him into a magnanimous forgetfulness of his father's offence .
- office Then to the office a while again, and so home to bed.
- officer An officer should always do his duty."
- offers "Thus man himself offers sufficient proof of the two orders,-Matter and Spirit.
- offices The streets are wide; and the court-house, town-hall, and public offices , are built of brick.
- OFFS Many factors need to be taken into account, from the cost of the various additives and aggregates, to the trade offs between the "slump" for easy mixing and placement and ultimate performance.