What is the correct spelling for OFFTEN?
This word (Offten) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OFFTEN
- effete A soul highly gifted as hers-could not fail to discern the truth; and, long before that time, she had imbibed a love for true liberty in its republican form-a loathing for the effete freedom to be enjoyed under the rule of a king.
- fatten If I cannot share the bed of roses, I can at least fatten on the smell.
- fifteen I could live on fifteen shillings a week-easily.
- oaten Tommy even made her way up the steep ladder to the loft that ran the whole length of the stables-big enough for the men's yearly dance, but just now crammed with fragrant oaten hay.
- offend We won't mean to offend you-but I thought you'd ought to know ahead.
- offing The float took a zigzag course in the offing .
- oft But, most of all, full oft and continually-and he had plenty of time for thinking, little else, in fact-he thought of May Kingsland, and that bright golden day and happy peaceful evening he had spent in her society.
- often 10,685. Is that often done?
- oftener I have found that I have been oftener deceived in thinking that a man had something saved, when he had nothing, than the other way.
- oven In an hour or two we will be down to the Nampoung River, and it will be hot there as an oven .
- soften "Well, he might have been as much as nineteen, and you don't look quite six-and-twenty; and the remaining difference I can soften down.
- offline There are many offline reader programs.