What is the correct spelling for OFI?
This word (Ofi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OFI
- obi He could see the outline of her slender limbs, solid against the shimmering background; he could mark the rise and fall of the bosom on which her delicate hands lay clasped; he recognised the very obi that she wore-his last gift, sent from Tokio during his three weeks' absence.
- Of Of course you won't do it.
- off I will come and see you off to-morrow.
- oft How oft had she drawn away at his touch.
- OI Oi'm hawful sorry oi went back on 'Im.